The Office of Student Accounts makes providing professional, responsive and efficient service to the students of Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College a priority. We are determined to meet this commitment.
We provide financial services that enable the institution to more effectively fulfill our mission of research, teaching and learning, and outreach. We are honored to serve the ABAC campus!
ABAC students are the backbone of our institution. Below are key services we provide specifically to students to help you meet your financial responsibilities while pursuing your educational goals:
- We assess, bill, and collect your tuition, fees, and other charges.
- We issue refunds from credit balances on your student account.
- If your education is being paid for by a third party such as a government or company, we bill the sponsor on your behalf.
- We assist you with the set up of the Nelnet payment plan.
- We can assist you with setting up direct deposit for your excess funds.