This golf tournament is sponsored by the School of Agriculture and Natural Resources (SANR) and the SANR Alumni Council. For 19 years, the SANR Classic Golf Tournament has supported School scholarship programs and faculty and staff development opportunities.
ABOUT SANR Classic
Please note that the SANR Classic is Postponed until Friday, October 7th due to Hurricane Ian.
22nd Annual SANR Classic Golf Tournament 2022 Date:
Friday, September 30
Location: Forest Lakes Golf Course
Address: 80 Moorman Drive, Tifton, GA 31794
Tournament Format: Four-man scramble with a shotgun start
8:00 am – 12:00 pm FULL
Afternoon Flight: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Basic Entry Fees:
- Team of 4 Players – $500
- Individual Player – $125
- Mulligans – $5 each (limit 4 per player)
The entry fee includes drinks, snacks, golf balls, cart and greens fee, premium embroidered golf shirt with tournament logo, and other products.
Sponsor the Event
Stallion Level (8 players) – $5,000
- 8 players in the tournament
- Special signage at the tournament to include company logo on event staff shirts
- 2022 ABAC Homecoming Rodeo Chute Gate Sponsor (includes tickets to rodeo)
- Signage at 2021-22 AET Truck/Tractor Pulls (includes tickets)
- Placed on School of Agriculture and Natural Resources Preferred Speaker List
- Invitation to Special Events throughout the year with an option for Company Display– Club Picnic, Graduation Breakfast, End of the Year Banquet, etc.
- Recognized during the Annual End of the Year Club Banquet
Diamond Scholarship Level – $2,500
- One time “company named” scholarship to be presented during Spring 2022 to an eligible SANR student.
- Special Signage at the tournament
- Invitation to Special Events throughout the year– Club Picnic, Graduation Breakfast, End of the Year Banquet, etc.
Platinum Level (4 players) – $1000
Gold Level (3 players) – $750
Silver Level (2 players) – $500
Bronze Level (1 player) – $250
Century Level (Hole Sponsor) – $100
Mulligans – $5 each (limit 4 per player; 16 per team)
*Tax Deductible per IRS Rules.
Whether you’re interested in competing or sponsoring this event, all participants should complete the registration form below.
Thank you for your support.