Foundation Legacy Pool Complex
Specific rules and regulations regarding personal conduct are posted in the pool area.
A proper ABAC ID card is required. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Open to current ABAC Students, Staff, Faculty (must provide current ABAC Gold Card when entering the facility).
- Open to current Police Academy and ABAC GSW Students (must provide ID when entering the facility).
- Open to ABAC Retirees (must provide ABAC *Pass).
- Open to immediate family (spouse and children) of current ABAC Faculty & Staff during *intersession and summer hours ONLY*: May – Early August (must provide ABAC *Pass).
- Open to Spouses of Retirees during Intersession and summer hours ONLY*: May – Early August (must provide ABAC *Pass).
- Open to ABAC resident camps during normal summer hours of operations.
- Immediate family under same household of current ABAC Faculty and Staff (spouse and children over age 17) MUST obtain annual ABAC Pool ID card. ID cards are free of charge and can be acquired from Officer Todd Daunhauer at the ABAC Police Department located in Evans Hall, Monday – Thursday from 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. The ABAC employee MUST accompany immediate family to obtain ID card.
- ABAC Retirees MUST present ABAC Retiree Gold Card in order for themself to utilize facility.
- Children up to age 17 MUST be accompanied at the pool by ABAC Employee, spouse, or 18 years or older sibling.
- Current Police Academy and ABAC GSW students will need to provide ID when entering in the facility.
- No non-ABAC pool rentals/parties/events may be scheduled.
- No lessons or training in the pool.