Due to the decision made by the College Board and ACT to temporarily suspend testing, as well as the recent news that the Accuplacer-Examity remote test proctoring service will be offline for a period of time, ABAC is authorized to evaluate summer and fall 2021 Dual Enrollment applicants without SAT, ACT or Accuplacer scores.
For students without test scores for SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER (must also exempt placement in corequisite Learning Support for English and Math):
- Transcript for completing all high school graduation requirements
- USG Required High School Curriculum
- At least 3.0 High School Grade Point Average calculated on RHSC courses completed
- English: Two units of RHSC English must be completed prior to the start of term
- Math: High School Algebra II or equivalent must be completed prior to the start of term