Incoming Transient Students (Host Institution: ABAC)

ABOUT Incoming Transient Students (Host Institution: ABAC)

If you are a student from another institution and will be taking courses at ABAC as a transient student, please make sure that you have completed the financial aid process with your home institution. In addition, plase follow the steps below:

Steps for Incoming Transient Students

  1. Complete the Transient Request process at your home institution.
  2. Apply for admission at ABAC.
  3. If eligible for HOPE/Zell Miller, request a HOPE Transient Certificate to be sen to ABAC from your home institution.
  4. Pay all fees due. 
  5. After the transient term is completed, submit a final copy of the academic transcript from ABAC to your home institution.

NOTE: Students from another institution enrolled at ABAC as transient students and are receiving the HOPE/Zell Miller Scholarship at their home institution should contact the financial aid office at their home institution about submitting the HOPE Scholarship Certificate for Transient Study to the ABAC Office of Financial Aid.  Once the certification is received, the HOPE or Zell Miller Scholarship is awarded for the ABAC course(s).