Do I have to register with Selective Service/Military Draft?

Every U.S. male who turns 18 is required to sign up for Selective Service Registration. For more information, you can visit  In order to be eligible for federal aid, you must be registered with Selective Service.

After you have registered, be sure to send us a copy of the confirmation letter so that this requirement can be satisfied on your account.  All requirements have to be satisfied before we can post awards to your account.