Thank you for planning to spend your Saturday with us! We hope you have a great time while you are here and learn about all the great things that ABAC can offer to you.
Parking will be available in the South Parking Lot, and check in will begin at 8:00 a.m. in the Donaldson Dining Hall (No. 19 on the campus map). At 8:30 a.m., we will have a short welcome and overview of the day. Then, you will be broken into groups for a campus tour which includes a housing tour and farm tour.
Here are some things you can look forward to while at Stallion Day:
- Bring document to submit to admissions, ask questions, or apply for admission in Carlton with the help of the Enrollment Management Team.
- Hear from the directors of Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and Scholarships on all the options available for financial assistance.
- Enjoy fried chicken and listen to the ABAC Singers during lunch. Students will be provided a lunch ticket free of charge. However, lunch for each guest will be $8.50.
- Stop by the Stallion Shop and pick up an ABAC t-shirt, hat, sweatshirt, and more.
- Learn more about the academic offerings at ABAC during our Stallion Mixer.
- Visit with current students at Club Connections and discover ways to get involved while on campus.
We look forward to seeing you!
>> The ABAC Enrollment Team