Continuing your education at ABAC provides you with a host of opportunities that prepare you for life’s adventures. Below you will find explanations of the resources at your disposal. These resources can be found by logging into MyABAC.
ABOUT Current Students
Technology related resources for Current Students can be found in MyABAC, the authentication portal for faculty and staff. Once you login you can quickly navagate to any of the resources explained below without reentering a password. This “zero trust” approach to security ensures your account and online presence has the best possible security ABAC can offer. Some resources found in MyABAC include:
- Office 365– Office 365 provides virtually anywhere access to familiar Office tools, plus enterprise-grade email, conferencing, and more IT services. All ABAC students will receive an official email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to which all college-based communications are sent.
- GeorgiaVIEW – GeorgiaView – Desire2Learn (D2L) is the online learning system used at ABAC. Your instructor may or may not use GeorgiaView. It depends on the course/instructor/location.
- Banner -The Banner SSB tool is your gateway to the Banner Self Service suite of applications. Applications available within Banner SSB are probably already familiar to students with items such as course registration, schedules, transcripts, etc.
- eStallion – Account suite is a 24×7 service offered to students for viewing bills, making payments and managing their student accounts.
- eAccounts – eAccounts allows students to check their Meal Plan, Dining Dollars, General Dollars, Printing Balance, and Transaction History; as well as add General Dollars to their account and deactivate lost Campus Cards.
- DegreeWorks – DegreeWorks allows students to check their academic progress towards a particular degree or program. Contact your adviser for more information.
- Dynamic Forms – This page offers you access to your Pending / Draft Forms and your completed Forms History.
- Galileo – GALILEO stands for GeorgiA LIbrary LEarning Online, an initiative of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia. GALILEO is an online library portal to authoritative, subscription-only information that isn’t available through free search engines or Web directories. Participating institutions may access over 100 databases indexing thousands of periodicals and scholarly journals. Over 10,000 journal titles are provided in full-text. Other resources include encyclopedias, business directories, and government publications.
- PaperCut– Papercut is a cloud printing solution. Simply upload your document, then print the document at any of the following locations: Library, AAC, Dining Hall, Town Hall, Lakeside Computer Lounge, Health Science Building, Ag Science 171, Chambliss, Yow Lobby, ABAC on the Square in Moultrie and others.
- ABAC Connect – ABAC Connect gives students access to jobs, on-campus recruiting activities, internships, and more. Students can search jobs, save jobs, and apply to jobs. They can also follow companies and receive notifications when those employers have posted new opportunities into the system.