Visit the LetsChat@ABAC Wellness Hub, where you can find ABAC resources, various self-help tools, and many other resources.
The University System of Georgia has launched a program to expand mental health resources. With so many changes in the world and factors that can compromise your health and wellness, ABAC wants to make sure that students have the support they need.
What is offered through LetsChat@ABAC?
- Individual counseling is offered free of charge and is confidential.
- Get started for free. Insurance is not needed.
- LetsChat offers a 24/7 Support line by calling 833-855-0079.
- LetsChat offers services through ABAC Counseling Center at 229-391-5135.
- LetsChat offers confidential and free psychiatric services. A referral can be made through the Counseling Center.
- LetsChat provides Navigators to assist with community referrals and follow-ups from doctor visits and several other case management expectations.
- LetsChat offers an internet-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training called iCare that provides students 8 free sessions of self-guided programs. You can be referred to iCare by ABAC Counseling Center or by calling 833-855-0079.
- Christie Campus does not replace services already offered to ABAC students; however, it does provide a broader range of services and is available for 18 months beginning January 1, 2021.
ABAC Counseling Center
The ABAC Counseling Center provides a variety of resources for students to ensure mental well-being. Our goal is to provide support to help our Stallions achieve their full academic and personal potential.
The ABAC Counseling Center is located in Branch Hall Suite 201.
LetsChat 24/7 Counseling
ABAC has partnered with Christie Campus Health to provide free 24/7/365 mental health support resources for ABAC students. By calling, 833-855-0079 students can receive individual counseling free of charge confidentially. Limit of 5 sessions per concern. Insurance is not needed.