Where on campus can I access WiFi if I don't have access at home?
For the remainder of the Coronavirus emergency, ABAC is providing access to the following campus resources for students to use for WiFi access and access to lab computers:
Conger 109 Computer Lab
For ABAC students, beginning March 30, Conger 109 will be open during normal business hours Monday through Friday (8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.).
Beginning April 6, the lab will be open Monday – Thursday (7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.). Closed on Fridays. The lab will be restricted to use by ABAC students only.
The lab will be monitored 24/7 via security camera surveillance.
The following guidelines will be enforced:
- Only currently enrolled students are authorized to use the lab.
- No outside guests are permitted use the computer lab.
- The computer lab will be limited to 10 students at one time.
- At all times use Social Distancing to protect yourself and others.
- Only use one computer per row.
- Wipe down work area, keyboard and mouse before and after use with available disinfecting wipes.
- Please leave disinfecting wipes for others to use.
WiFi Tifton Campus
A designated outdoor WiFi area has been identified in the ABAC faculty parking lot by the Donaldson Dining Hall. The ABAC WiFi network (ABAC and ABAC Secure) can be accessed in this area.
WiFi Bainbridge Campus
Parking lot outside the 400 Building
Picnic table area between 200 and 300 Buildings
Picnic table area by the Wellness Center