How do I request a transcript?
There are two ways to order a transcript.
1. Login to Banner, Student Academic Records and Financial Services, Student Academic Records, Order Official Transcript. If you attended before 1996, please use option 2 below.
- If you use this method, it will autofill some of your information.
2. Complete the online order.
- If you using Internet Explorer 9, the site will not load. Please use a newer or different browser.
- You must provide either your ABAC Student ID or your SSN to place an order. Forgot your ABAC Student ID?
- If you attended before 1996, please provide your SSN.
- You will receive email confirmations of your order, its status, and any issues that may need your attention.
- If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- You can check the status of your order at any time.