Please refer to Health Center Immunizations for the steps to provide your immunization history. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Use the link below to view a video to see any financial holds you may have on your Banner account. (Make sure volume on your device is on).
Students, use the link below for a video on how to log into myABAC (student portal). myABAC provides you with easy access to many of the applications you will use at ABAC such as Banner. Banner is the app that you will use to register for classes, view grades, and check for any holds — just to name a few.
STUDENTS OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE: This video provides the steps for students over the age of 18. For students under 18 years of age, parents are required to complete the agreement.
View the video below for the steps to log into MyABAC and complete the agreement. (Make sure volume on your device is on). Parents: Please skip down below the video.
Student link to myABAC to get started:
PARENTS: You will need to create an account in our Dynamic Forms application and then simply complete the steps for the agreement. NOTE: You will need your student’s 918# (student ID#).
Parent link to form:
Use the link below to view a video to see any academic holds you may have on your Banner account. (Make sure volume on your device is on).
Banner is the online system that stores student information. It is the application students use to register for classes, view grades, get specific information on each semester’s financial aid and costs. Students use an assigned ID number to log in. All of ABAC’s Banner ID numbers begin with 918, for example, 918123456.
Official High School Transcript: Send electronically via GAFutures.org. Mail to Office of Enrollment Management, ABAC 4, 2802 Moore Hwy. Tifton, GA 31793.
Official College Transcript: Send electronically via e-script to email@example.com. Mail to Office of Enrollment Management, ABAC 4, 2802 Moore Hwy. Tifton, GA 31793. *The Office of Enrollment Management will not accept a faxed copy of a college transcript.*
Official documentation comes in a sealed envelope directly from your high school or college. Unofficial documentation has been faxed in or submitted by the student and not directly from the previous institution.
Lawful Presence verifies that you are lawfully present in the US. You may submit your Lawful Presence documentation by clicking here. ABAC follows the University System of Georgia (USG) guidelines. Click here for more information.
For a student to be considered for in-state tuition at any University System of Georgia institution, the college or university must verify that the student is lawfully present in the United States. If a student chooses not to submit requested lawful presence documentation, then the student will not be eligible for consideration for in-state tuition.
The following documents may satisfy Law Presence.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if the U.S. Department of Education determines that the student is eligible to receive federal student aid.
- Copy of U.S. birth certificate
- Current United States passport
- Permanent Resident Card
- U.S. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570).
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N-560 or N-561).
- U.S. Certificate of Birth Abroad issued by the Department of State (DS-1350) or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240).
- Current (unexpired) Driver’s License/ID issued by the states listed below and containing the REAL ID symbol.
- Alabama, Alaska, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Wisconsin
- Driver’s Licenses and state-issued IDs marked “FN”, “Limited Term”, “Temporary”, “Not for REAL ID purposes”, “Federal Limits Apply” or “nonrenewable and nontransferable” are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- REAL ID acceptable symbols include the following: Gold Star, Black Star, Star cutout in gold circle, Star cutout in black circle, and Star cutout in gold grizzly bear.
- A current military ID (service member only, not dependent)
- Document using the Confirmation of Review of Military ID Dynamic Form.
- Copies of military IDs are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- A current, valid Permanent Resident Card (USCIS form I-151 or I-551)
- An F, J, or M visa
- Verification through the SAVE program
Admission to ABAC is dependent on more than just your test scores therefore we cannot give you an exact minimum. Our average SAT score is a 500 Math and the reading score is based on the score breakdowns, 26 Reading and 25 Math. The average ACT score is 19 Math and 19 English. Our average GPA for entering freshman is a 3.0. Again, these are averages so can vary depending on each student.
Yes! All new freshmen, and students with less than 30 transferable credit hours, are required to have the SAT or ACT for admission. Students who graduated from high school more than 5 years ago are not required to submit scores.
Requests for your scores to be sent to ABAC via collegeboard.org for SAT or actstudent.org for ACT. *Please note that it will take 4-6 weeks for us to receive your scores*. You may download a PDF report of your scores and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use those unofficial scores to make a decision until your requested scores arrive.
ACT (school code: 0781)/ SAT (school code: 11675)
Admissions at other ABAC sites
The application on GAFutures allows you to choose your desired location
If you are a new student with less than 30 transferable hours, you will attend New Student Orientation. Here is more information on NSO.
If you are a transfer student, with more than 30 transferable hours, you are eligible for Fast Track Orientation. Here is more information on Fast Track.
Visit the FAQ section on the Orientation page if you have other questions regarding Orientation.