These scholarships were made possible by a grant from The Goizueta Foundation. Mr. Roberto C. de Goizueta established The Goizueta Foundation in 1992 to provide financial assistance to educational and charitable institutions.
ABOUT Goizueta Scholarship
The Goizueta Foundation Scholars Fund Scholarship
The intent of The Goizueta Foundation Scholars Fund Scholarship is to fully support the cost of an academic year, which includes unfunded tuition, fees, books, and other expenses related to the cost of education to the extent available funds allow.
To be eligible to receive The Goizueta Foundation Scholars Fund Scholarship, a student must:
- Be Hispanic/Latino
- Apply and be accepted to ABAC
- Maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Submit official SAT and/or ACT scores
- Demonstrate financial need
- Reside in the United States
- Submit a completed scholarship application packet
Students may apply regardless of residency status.
The deadline to apply is March 29, 2019. All applications must be postmarked by this date.
Students may reapply annually.