Residence Hall Association
What is the Residence Hall Association?
Residence Hall Association or R.H.A. is an organization that represents the residents of the campus residence halls. Here at ABAC there will be two hall councils (ABAC Place Hall Council and Lakeside Hall Council) and together the councils with create R.H.A. All students deserve an organization that provides a forum for voicing concerns, funding student activities, and that organizes service projects on-campus. Through these initiatives, RHA is committed to continuously improving the on-campus experience here at ABAC.
* August 25th, – R.H.A. Interest Meeting
* August 29th, – R.H.A./Hall Council Packet due by 3 p.m. to any R.H.A. representative or Erin Campbell, R.H.A. Advisor
* September 2nd – R.H.A. Reps and Advisor review applicant packets and contact all candidates
* September 3rd-10th – Candidates will campaign in their respective halls
* September 11th – Voting occurs all day
* September 12th – Announce all winners