The ABAC Ambassadors, a select group of students chosen for their enthusiasm, premier leadership ability and exceptional communication skills, represent ABAC in Tifton and across the state of Georgia. The ABAC Ambassadors provide official campus tours, host visiting dignitaries and assist with on-campus functions. The Ambassadors are the face of ABAC.
Want to know more? Follow the Ambassadors on Instagram and Facebook.
To be an ABAC Ambassador, students must do the the following MINIMUM requirements:
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA Attend ABAC for consecutive Fall and Spring terms. (Ambassadors are chosen in the fall and serve through the spring of the following year)
- Earn AT LEAST 35 hours PER SEMESTER with Ambassador duties
- Attend weekly meetings at 4 p.m. on Mondays. Meetings last 30 – 45 minutes. Ambassadors must schedule their classes around this meeting time.
- Attend a mandatory social on Monday, August 22 from 4:30 – 5:30 on the second floor of Tift Hall in which they will meet college officials, the Ambassador Advisors and the current Ambassadors. During this time candidates will sign-up for an interview time to take place on Tuesday, August 23.
- Attend a mandatory Fall Retreat on August 26-28, 2016. (do not apply if you cannot attend the retreat
Apply Online Now