|If this best describes you
||You were born outside the United States or its territories (regardless of current citizenship or residency status); or completed secondary education (high school) outside the United States or its territories; or underwent coursework at any college or university outside the United States or its territories.
|These are required
||In addition to meeting all the regular admissions requirements, the applicant must:
- Submit an official English translation with his or her secondary school transcripts.
- Be among the upper level in academic achievement with high grades in school subjects
- Students whose native tongue is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by taking the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Test scores will be used in placement of students. Minimum required scores are 523 on the paper TOEFL, 193 on the computer TOEFL, or 69 on the Internet TOEFL. The TOEFL Code for ABAC is 5001.
- Show financial independence or sponsorship by completing the Certificate of Financial Support form, and submitting bank statements for the past six months.
- Required to provide information in the GLACIER software upon receiving User ID/Password. This information is used to determine Tax Status for scholarships received. This is mandated by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Required to purchase or be exempt from University System health and accident insurance.
Ready to Apply: click here for application