It looks like you're using an outdated web browser. For the best and most secure way to view the ABAC website,
please upgrade to the latest version. Close
The Accel Program
- Students may enroll in one or more ABAC courses each semester while continuing to take classes at their high school.
- Requirements for admission include a minimum SAT score of 970 (Critical Reading + Math) or an ACT Composite score of 21, a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher in academic subjects, and exemption of Learning Support requirements.
- Participants must be a legal resident of Georgia seeking a diploma from an eligible Georgia high school, including Home Study or Home School programs. Home School participants must include Course Descriptions with their Home School Portfolio.
- Full tuition is paid by Georgia state revenues; students are responsible for purchase of textbooks and other supplies.
Steps to Apply
- Talk with your high school counselor to be sure you are eligible. Complete all forms required by your high school for participation in dual enrollment.
- Apply to ABAC at www.abac.edu and pay the $20 application fee. Indicate on the application that you are a dual enrollment student.
- Request that your high school send an official transcript to ABAC Admissions.
- Submit an official copy of SAT or ACT scores, if not on transcript, to ABAC Admissions.
- Submit the Certificate of Immunization form.
- Provide proof of lawful presence.
- Call 229.891.7235 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gail Dillard, Baldwin Academy advisor.