It looks like you're using an outdated web browser. For the best and most secure way to view the ABAC website,
please upgrade to the latest version. Close
Move on When Ready
- Students do not take any classes at their high school but must enroll in and remain in 12 hours (4 courses) each semester at ABAC.
- Requirements for admission include a minimum SAT score of 1100 (Critical Reading + Math) with a minimum score of 530 on the CR section and a minimum 530 on the Math section or 24 Composite ACT score with a minimum 23 on ACT Math and 23 on ACT English. Students must also have a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher in academic subjects.
- Participants must be a legal resident of Georgia and have attended an accredited Georgia public high school for the two semesters preceding entrance into the program.
- Full tuition for 12 credit hours is paid by the Georgia Department of Education; students are responsible for tuition of additional credit hours and for the purchase of textbooks and other supplies.
Steps to Apply:
- Talk with your high school counselor to be sure you are eligible. Complete all forms required by your high school for participation in dual enrollment.
- Apply to ABAC at www.abac.edu and pay the $20 application fee. Indicate on the application that you are a dual enrollment student.
- Request that your high school send an official transcript to ABAC Admissions.
- Submit an official copy of SAT or ACT scores, if not on transcript, to ABAC Admissions.
- Submit the Certificate of Immunization form.
- Provide proof of lawful presence.
- Call 229.891.7235 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gail Dillard, Baldwin Academy advisor.