Verification Forms for 2015-2016 Academic Year
We have an electronic process in place for completing verification forms. Please see the instructions below:
Accessing the Worksheets in Dynamic Forms
- Log into Banner Web
- Financial Aid tab
- Click Eligibility Requirements
- Select the Aid Year (e.g., Fall 2015 is 2015-2016 Academic Year), Submit
- Click Student Requirements
- Unsatisfied Requirements will list the required verification worksheet.
- Click on the worksheet. This will take you to a new tab in Dynamic Forms.
- Returning Users log in with the information created last year.
- First time users must create a Dynamic Forms account in the bottom section “Are you a new user?” using the Get Started button
- Username — Student’s complete Stallion email address
- First Name – Official first name as recorded in Banner
- Last Name – Official last name as recorded in Banner
- Email – Student’s complete Stallion email address
- After account creation, students will need to check their email account to activate their Dynamic Forms account with the “Activate your account” link in the email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will receive on-screen confirmation.
- If students cannot log into their Stallions email for the Dynamic Forms account activation, the student should contact the Technology Support Center at 229-391-5400 or email@example.com to reset their Stallion email password.
- After account activation, students are then ready to complete their verification worksheet.
Completing the Worksheet
- Student will complete all sections of the form and sign. Dependent students will provide parental information before completing form. Once the student has signed the form, the parent will be notified via the email provided by the student.
- Parents are required to setup their own Dynamic Form account from the link in the email generated by the student.
- Parent should review the form. If parents find mistakes with any information reported, they can reject the form by clicking the ‘reject’ button. By doing this, the student will receive an email prompting them to correct the information. If no mistakes are found, the parent can sign the form and submit it.
- Once the complete form is received, it will be reviewed by our processors. If there are errors in the form, it will be rejected and the student will receive an email. If it is accepted, the student will receive a confirmation email and the worksheet will be satisfied in Banner.
- Allow 2-3 business days for documents to be satisfied
- Allow 2-3 weeks during the months of May through August for the verification process to be completed.
- Once process is completed and aid is awarded the student will receive an award letter via email.
***Please do not wait until the last minute to complete documents. High volumes of in-office traffic, phone calls, and emails during late July and early August increases the length of processing time. Complete requirements as soon as possible.
Other Resources for Satisfying Verification Requirements for 2015-2016
***Please only submit documents that are requested
- To Request a 2014 Tax Return Transcript from the IRS, please click here.
- Only request if IRS Data Retrieval Tool was not used when completing FAFSA.
- Please do not submit copies of your tax return. They will not satisfy this requirement.
- If you have problems requesting your Tax Transcript, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 1-800-829-1040 FREE.
- If you did not earn income and did not file a tax return for 2014, this requirement will be waived once your verification worksheet is reviewed. You may be required to submit a 2015-2016 Low/No Income Statement.
- If you earned income, but did not file a tax return for 2014, please provide a copy of your W-2.
After you submit the documents to our office, you can continue to check the status of your documents in Banner. Please be sure to check as further information/documents may be requested. Please do not send multiple documents until five business days have elapsed with no update.