School Servicing Center
ABAC is now partnering with the School Servicing Center to streamline the Verification Process for our students. If selected for Verification, you will receive an email from the School Servicing Center with instructions on what you need to do to complete the process. In order for the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College financial aid office to determine your eligibility for federal student aid for award year 2016-2017 you must complete the verification process.
Some helpful tips from the School Servicing Center:
- The School Servicing Center (SSC) will send an email to the email address you listed on your FAFSA. The email will tell you what information you need to submit to complete the verification process.
- Watch for emails from verification@SSCwp.org or email@example.com with instructions on what you need to do to complete the process. You are only asked for information we need from you. Please follow the instructions
- You will complete most or all of your verification by using the online verification interview on the “Student” tab at SSCwp.org. You may also upload any required documents online.
- Read the FAQ’s and Helpful Tips and Links about verification under the “Student” tab at SSCwp.org if you have any questions.
- Use the data retrieval tool (DRT) to transfer your tax information from the IRS to the FAFSA if at all possible. This reduces verification processing time significantly. If you are NOT able to use the DRT then you should request a Tax Return Transcript at irs.gov/Individuals/Order-a- Transcript.
- You can track your verification status on SSCwp.org. SSC will notify you when the process is complete.
- Sign up to receive text alerts messages from SSC to help track your verification status. Please remember that message and data rates may
- Send an email to SSC at SSCwp.org/email if you have any questions.
- Finally, DON’T DELAY! The faster you respond to requests from SSC, the faster you complete verification and the faster your financial aid can be
If you have any questions concerning your Financial Aid Document Checklist, please contact a Financial Aid Specialist at 229-391-4910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our Financial Aid Site for help.