Financial Forms and Resources
Useful Financial Aid Forms
Verification Forms for 2014-2015 Academic Year
We have an electronic process implemented for processing verification forms. If you are required to submit a verification worksheet, the STUDENT is required to start initiation of this document by accessing their Banner account and following the directions below:
Log into Banner Web
- Financial Aid tab
- Eligibility Requirements link
- Note: If students do not have financial aid requirements, the following information is not applicable.
- Select the Aid Year (e.g., Fall 2014 is 2014-2015 Academic Year), Submit
- Student Requirements link
- Unsatisfied Requirements will be listed in the top section. Documents allowing online completion will have a link.
- For documents not linked to the IRS website, students must create a Dynamic Forms account in the bottom section “Are you a new user?” using the Get Started button
- Username — Student’s complete Stallion email address
- First Name – Official first name as recorded in Banner
- Last Name – Official last name as recorded in Banner
- Email – Student’s complete Stallion email address. After account creation, students will need to check their email account to activate their Dynamic Forms account with the “Activate your account” link in the email sent from email@example.com. Students will receive on-screen confirmation “Account Activated! Congratulation, you have successfully activated your account.” when activated.
- If students cannot log into their Stallions email for the Dynamic Forms account activation, student should contact Academic Support Counselors at 229-391-4995 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reset their Stallion email password.
- After account activation, students are then ready to complete their unsatisfied requirements for verification based on the listing in Banner Web on the Financial Aid tab’s Eligibility Requirements link.
- If the form required is a Dependent Verification form, the student will be asked to enter an email address for the parent. An email will be sent to the parent for the parent to activate an account and complete the parent’s unsatisfied requirements for verification.
Note for Dependent Verification:
As the student, you will only be able to complete your part of the form. When your parent logs in, he/she will be able to complete the parent part of the form. After you have submitted the form with your information, your parent will receive the email to access the form and complete the parent part.
Student should complete — A, E, F, and G
Parent should complete — B, C, D, H, and I
After you submit the documents to our office, you can continue to check the status of your documents in Banner. If we have received your documents, the status will go from “Unsatisfied” to “Document Received and Not Yet Reviewed.” After the document is reviewed, the status will be updated to the appropriate status: “Received Incomplete”, “Waived”, or “Received & Satisfied”. If the requirement is incomplete, you will receive an email explaining what was incomplete and how to resolve. Check the status of your requirements in Banner Web so you can make sure that all verification documents have been “Received & Satisfied”. If you submit the documents to our office, please allow two to three business days for the status to be updated. Please do not send multiple documents until five business days have elapsed with no update.
After ABAC has received all your verification requirements and they are satisfied, we will begin the verification process. This process requires two to three weeks during the months of May through August. After the verification process is complete, you will receive an email informing you that you have an award package available. If new information comes in after the award package, you may receive a revised award package. This revision will only occur if ABAC makes a change to your financial aid package (based on the additional documents requested). Revised award letter/notices replace any award letters/notices previously received.
If you need access to a form that you have not submitted/completed, but you did save the form. You can login to the form portal by clicking here.
Request a PDF Version of the above forms. Please click here.
To Submit requested documents for processing, please click here.
Forms for 2014-2015 Academic Year