How do I pay my tuition and fees?
The fee payment deadline for fall semester is August 8, below you will find more information about payments.
What payment methods are accepted?
- In Line – Cash, Check, All major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discovery and America Express)
- On-line – Webcheck, All major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discovery and America Express)
How to pay?
- In Line – Second Floor of Branch Student Center through SFS area
o Normal Operating Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:45 – 4:00
Friday 8:45 – 12:30
o Payment Deadline Operating Hours: Thursday, Aug 7 8:45 – 5:30
Friday, Aug 8 8:45 – 3:00
- Online – Detailed instructions to pay by both Webcheck and credit card can be found by going to www.abac.edu. Click on “Funding My Education” and then click on Ready to Pay. There are detailed PDF instructions here.
- Over the Phone – Please call (229) 391-4999 to make a payment. Calls for payment will be returned in the order they are received.
All credit card transactions will incur a 2.75% processing fee whether in-line, online, or over the phone.