Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College is an approved real estate and appraiser school. We offer real estate courses for pre-license, post-license and continuing education. If you think that you would like to pursue a career in real estate, you must have a real estate license.
To qualify for a Salesperson License in Georgia you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the State of Georgia, unless seeking a nonresident license
- Complete a 75 hour Salesperson Pre-license course
- Be a high school graduate or holder of a certification of equivalency
- Obtain a criminal history report from the GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigation)
- Pass a state real estate examination
Computer based courses are available at any time and are a convenient way to study for your license. Browse course titles, view demos and register at our partner website by clicking the links below.
Select your interest below: