Jobs & Internships
Account Executive Job Description
Tech Squad is a Regional leading provider of information technology, outsourcing solutions and technical staffing. We offer base draw plus uncapped commission plan, professional work environment and a strong career growth potential!
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for targeting and developing new business prospects and accounts, selling solutions that help clients meet their short and long-term business objectives, and meeting Tech Squad’s strategic business goals.
- Execute company sales strategies
- Identify, research and prioritize target accounts
- Complete account plans and needs assessments
- Determine engagement methodology and approach to customer
- Prospect for profitable new business opportunities
- Develop customer relationships with key decision makers
- Utilize consultative selling techniques that apply solutions across full suite of product offerings
- Track activities in the company’s CRM tools
- Meet or exceed goals and metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of combined education and experience
- 3 to 5 years of general business experience is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling and/or delivering IT services
- Experience selling outsourced and/or project solutions is a plus
- Proven ability to focus on customer and employee satisfaction
- Proven ability to motivate and lead by example
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to use personal computers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Please email your cover letter and resume to Jeffrey Daniel at email@example.com.