The Stafford School of Business located in Lewis Hall
The Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Economic Development builds upon the basic knowledge, skills and values provided by the College Core Curriculum while preparing students for a wide range of careers as well as for graduate study in numerous fields. The program develops students with general business management skills that will enable them to lead companies, start and build their own businesses, manage and lead family businesses, and create job growth in communities. The Real world experience is critical for a successful education experience, thus internships and hands-on class projects are a key part of the course curriculum.
- Please join us in welcoming Dr. Renata Elad as Interim Dean, 6/13/2016
- Congratulation to our graduates! Download your class picture here
2016 Graduating Class: BS in Business and Economic Development
- Stafford Hall Fall 2016 Application: Stop by the school office, see Kristoff Cohran, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016 ABAC STEP-OFF RALLY, APRIL 28, 2016 1 – 5 P.M, ABAC FRONT CAMPUS
- Professor Pertilla hosts the GA Association of Marketing Educators on ABAC campus, 4/8/2016.
- Hayley L. Dupree, from Sylvester, was named the top academic student.
- Yakking with the Bo$$ Kayak Race and Canoeing event April 2nd, HomeComing 2016
- February 11th: “From Southeast Georgia to Southeast Asia: A look at business, government, and culture from the ASEAN perspective by Franzelle Pertilla”, Come learn about the culture, business climate and future of Southeast Asia. 11:30-12:30. Baldwin Library SEE FULL ARTICLE
- Johnson Named New Dean of Stafford School of Business
- Stafford School of Business Faculty Member Receives Top Award
- Manna Drop Fall 2015 See us on FaceBook
- Community Development class aids Salvation Army (YouTube video)
Quick Links & Resources