ABAC’s Migrant Education Consortium Program currently serves eligible Migrant students (ages 3 – 22) in Georgia’s non-direct funded counties.
The goal is to assure that all eligible Migrant students are receiving appropriate supplemental services to reach their academic potential.
Key Elements of Program:
- Identify and Recruit Eligible Migrant Students.
- Identification of Priority for Service Students who are Most at-Risk by Formula.
- Development of District Migrant Education Comprehensive Needs Assessment.
- Increase Opportunities for Migrant Parent Involvement.
- Create Implementation Plans for Service.
- Collaborative Academic and Social Service Provision.
- Decrease the Academic Gap Between Migrant Students and the General Student Population.
- ABAC’s Migrant Education Consortium is funded through a grant from the Georgia Department of Education, Migrant Education Office.