To be eligible to participate in the College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) you:
- Must be a migrant or seasonal farm-worker or a dependent of one.
- Is eligible to participate, or has participated in the Migrant Education Program.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident of the U.S. (with Resident Alien Card) and must be eligible for federal financial aid.
- Must meet all the requirements for admission to ABAC.
These requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- SAT/ACT scores
- Certification of immunizations
- Special admissions
- College preparatory courses are not required for students who enroll in two year career/technological programs.