ABAC Honors Program
The Honors Program is designed to help intellectually talented and strongly motivated students gain the most rewarding college experience possible. Challenging courses and engaging professors place honors students on a path toward academic and professional success. Admission to the program is competitive and is gained through invitation from the Honors Program director.
Requirements: one of the following
- SAT total of 1170 on the SAT taken after March 2016.
Or 1100 on the verbal and math sections of the SAT
taken before March 2016
- ACT Composite score of 24 or better
Perks of Being an Honors Student
- Honors Lounges and Study Rooms: private lounges in the library and the Humanities building allow Honors students space to study and gather.
- Housing: Honor students share a special wing of the dorm, allowing for collaboration and greater interaction with students who share similar educational goals.
- Priority Registration: Honor students register early and have both an academic adviser and an Honors director who pays specific attention to the academic needs of each Honors student.
- Recognition: special recognition is given to Honors students at the college’s annual Honors Day program and at the graduation ceremony.
For More Information contact Dr. Cynthia Hall, Honors Program Director, at 229.391.4955 or email@example.com.
> Apply now!