Test accommodations are provided to eligible students on a case-by-case basis determined by documented need and may include, but is not limited to:
- Reduced Distraction Environment for exams
- Large print or CCTV
- Extended testing time (Student Development determines the amount of extended time based on objective, documented evaluation from a qualified clinician as well as by the nature and severity of the student’s disability and the exam requirements).
- Test Reader
- Test Scribe
- Use of computer for essay exams
- Approved “breaks” during test administration
The Testing Center coordinates with the Student Development Center to provide the testing accommodations.
- Accommodations must be requested at least 14 days in advance. This will allow appropriate time to receive, review, and approve required documentation, secure accommodations, and allow the test taker time to ask questions.
- Accommodations must be approved by the Student Development Office
- To begin the process, please contact the Testing Center at 229.391.4817 or email@example.com and notify the Testing Coordinator that you will need accommodations for your exam. You will be given instructions on how to complete the approval process.